OS FEC Trains 202 & 101 Tuesday November 19, 2013

Me and my brother had to take care of some business down in Ft. Lauderdale today so the first thing we did was get 2 new tires( the front tires were bald on shoulders, wires intact but showing ). ECH posted when he will be on duty and when he departs so I informed him that I will be a little ways south of the New River Drawbridge. We leave Vero Beach around 11:30A as we head down to Ft. Lauderdale, but I felt that I wasn't going to make it to see him in time.......but I was wrong. FEC202-19 came out a little later than predicted as Tavaris Gray informs me he was at Dania. Sitting at SW 5 ST, ECH yells to me from the tread "WHAT ARE YOU DOING DOWN HERE!?" as he waves from the 719, 716 & 438. Rock and cement tubs on top with IM following behind and alot of autoracks are seen on the bottom. EoT at 1:56PM. The bottom clears the New River Drawbridge as it begins to lift shortly after. Me and my brother go chill with my aunt and uncle in Pompano Beach, but it came time to go. It just so happens, as we left, FEC101-19 was meeting with FEC222-19 in Villa Rica. We park at a lot near NE 5 ST as I watched the headlight of this train get brighter and brighter. Here in Pompano, you can literally walk across the tracks and see train headlights for about 5 to 6 miles. Gates come down( with a flasher relay stuck for one signal ) as 103 & 715 are seen leading this nice train of IM. No ASHLEY seen here as the EoT passes me and my brother at 8:28PM. Just as I was wrapping up my video, I say "Look, Li-" , the signals came one for 2 seconds and turned off. Strange. I meet up with Tavaris Gray and it was the first time we met in person. Drive back home was good and we made it back to Sebastian safely. 




FEC202-19








































































 Raising of the New River Drawbridge
































 FEC101-19












Add caption



















Comments

Popular Posts