OS FEC Trains 202 & 101 June 21, 2013

Headed down to the junction to see Caboose Mikey, but unfortunately, no white truck was seen. So I covered for him as I see the headlights of FEC202-21 come around the bend. Plenty of toots given as the engineer waves to me in the window from the CITX141 & the 107. Very rare to see 2 SD70's lead this train. No rock on top as IM and empty wells and flats are on top with autoracks following behind. Tanks, box cars, covered hoppers and NS hoppers are seen on the bottom. EoT at 6:00PM. I guessed that the meet was going to be in Micco but at the speed that 202 was going, I pushed my guess north of Micco to Palm Bay. It took almost an hour for FEC101-21 to come south as Mark & Tug give me toots from the 104 & the Heritage713. Nothing but IM on this train with ALOT of empty wells. EoT at 6:58PM. 

































 FEC101-21




































Comments

Popular Posts