OS FEC Train 202 June 13, 2013 - Meet in Palm Bay

At Abiding Presence International Ministries in Vero Beach( church ), I knew that FEC202-13 was already on his way.( At the church for a 3 day conference. Got there at 4:28PM, conference didn't start until 6:30PM. ) With Dominick updating me on where FEC202-13 and where FEC101-13 is, I managed to get to 69th Street, the closest crossing from the church. The headlights of the train gets brighter as he crosses Gifford North, making the block signal go red.( MP221.7 ) ECH didn't expect me to be at this crossing as he gives me a Shave an Haircut from the 106 & the Heritage713. Rock on top with IM in the middle as autoracks, tanks, lumber racks, covered hoppers, box cars, scrap metal hoppers and a flat car( with prongs ) are seen on the bottom. EoT at 4:45PM. 

The crossing is weird in itself. When the last car passes over the crossing, the gates stay down for 34 seconds until they go up for deactivation. Reason: I do not know.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uHlOmdY7J80
^video link^

Brylon Terry
Look, Listen & Live














































Comments

Popular Posts