OS FEC Trains 202 & 101 Sat. July 6, 2013

A nice Saturday to catch two hotshot trains as I looked at the sidings at Micco and Palm Bay and as I left the house to see FEC202-06, I guessed the meet would be in Palm Bay.  Gates at CR512WEST come down as 104, CITX141, Heritage703 & 422LHF leads this awesome looking train. Rock in various colored hoppers, cement hoppers and a Tamrac box car on top with no IM as autoracks and a whole bunch of deadloads are seen on the bottom. EoT at 5:57PM. My guess became incorrect as I went back home to see where the meet was: MICCO. But luckily, FEC101-06 was just crossing Palm Bay North, giving me time to drink some water and to relax a little bit. 5 minutes later, I head south to see Caboose Mikey as we spot 702, Heritage713 & the 414LHF leading FEC101-06. A lonely autorack on top with plenty of IM, wells and flats seen on the bottom. No Ashleys here as the EoT passes us at 6:43PM.


































FEC101-06






































Comments

Popular Posts