OS LORAM Rail Grinder & FEC Train 101 Mon. July 8, 2013

My friend Jake and I headed to CR512WEST as we waited for the LORAM RailGrinder but Signalman Dave Major told us that he stopped grinding in Micco but will be parking in Wabasso, so I would have to keep an eye on him tomorrow. Gates come down as the LORAM Rail Grinder passes by us at 5:15PM. Jake and I hit Dunkin Donuts as we get a cold drink, because it is HOT outside as Dominick texts me the EoT of FEC101-08. Heading back out to the crossing Ms. Coleman joins us to see this 11,200 foot train as 708, 719 & 431LHF is seen on lead( Signalman Bo was caught on by the train. ) Wells, flats and IM here as the EoT passes us at 5:48PM. Meet with FEC202-08 is in Fort Pierce. Track circuit is being repaired for the switch at MP214.9.

LORAM Rail Grinder



 FEC101-08
















































Comments

Popular Posts