OS FEC Trains 101 & 202 THUR. July 18, 2013

I head down Old Dixie Highway to see some trains with Caboose Mikey as I knew FEC202-18 was making its way north. An UH OH moment hit the train as FEC202-18 came to a halt at 12th Street in Vero Beach.(Cause unknown). I head to Hess to kill some time as FEC101-18 was at City Point. I had a feeling that the meet was going to be in Gifford and as soon as FEC101-18 crossed Palm Bay South, my guess was correct. I shoot back down Old Dixie Highway as Caboose Mikey and I find 101 leading its own train with 102 & 415LHF trailing. 13,000 feet of IM, wells and flats pass us at 6:20PM. I move up north to 512WEST as rain started to drizzle down at the junction. Meet in Gifford complete as I watch ECH give Caboose Mikey a light show as the crossing bells ring behind me. A light show and a Shave & Haircut given from the 106 & Heritage716 as ECH & Jim head north. Rock and cement hoppers on top with an autorack snuggled in there. IM following behind as autoracks and deadloads are seen on the bottom. EoT at 6:53PM.


FEC101-18












































  Caboose Mikey standing in the back of his truck has he prepares to finish up his movie of FEC101-18.

FEC202-18















































Comments

Popular Posts