OS FEC Trains 202 & 101 Friday September 27, 2013

Waking up from my nap, I take a look at ATCS Monitor to find BOTH trains lined up for the meet in Micco. Headwinds I knew was going to delay me a bit when I would head north to the crossing,so I left as soon as FEC202-27 hit Gifford South. At MP215 near the old FRR once again, the sweet horn of 100 is heard with CITX140 trailing. No rock on this train as IM, wells, autoracks and wells are seen here. EoT at 6:23PM. As FEC202-27 took the main at Micco, it didn't take long for the 12,200 foot FEC101-27 to get back up to speed. Wasting no time at all, the monstrosity of the horn installed on unit 101, heard from Holly Street( in Micco ), is BEASTIN' as CIT142 & 427LHF trails behind.( Wow, both trains had Alaskan Railroad & CITX units leading. Awesome! ) Nothing but IM, wells and flats seen here as an ASHLEY is spotted near the bottom. EoT at 6:43PM



























































































Comments

Popular Posts