OS FEC Trains 202 & 101 Tuesday August 20, 2013

Napping.............sleeping...........dreaming.........then the phone rings. Dominick woke me up at the right time to see FEC202-20. Didn't sleep well last night but I did catch up but since FEC202-20 was at Gifford South, I had no time to be slow. I head out as the humidity is killing all of us Floridians. Gates at CR512WESTBOUND come down as 107 & CITX141 is seen leading. Rock on top with IM and wells.....and did you expect the autoracks to be on the bottom? I did, but they are not on this train at all. Weird. EoT passing me at 5:10PM. Meet with FEC101-20 is in Palm Bay as that train has been the talk amongst FEC fans along the coast. I head to the First Presbyterian Church to see this good looking train round the curve and with only 30 seconds to spare, Champions units 703, 714 & 713 are seen leading. The beauty of these locomotives have never looked so good and I call this train "The Champion.". Nothing but IM , wells and flats here with no Ashley as well as the EoT passes me at 6:05PM.

FEC202-20


































FEC101-20 "THE CHAMPION"






































Comments

Popular Posts