OS FEC Trains 202 & 101 FRI. August 16, 2013

I was watching ATCS Monitor to see where the dispatcher would have both trains meeting. Sure enough it becomes Palm Bay. Gates come down at CR512WESTBOUND as 106 & 103 are seen leading FEC202-16 with rock hoppers and tanks on top with IM following behind as autoracks, deadloads, gondolas and two box cars ending this train. EoT at 6:10PM. I had killed time by hanging out at Riverview Park by feeding the squirrels until FEC101-16 cleared the south end of Palm Bay. I head to Schumann Drive to get a good shot of this train but I honestly had no idea what engines were leading. Bell rings as I hear the sweet Nathan P3 horn of the Champion703 as 708 & 709 trail behind. A long train of IM that appeared to be slowing down for some odd reason as the bottom neared me. One ASHLEY was seen in the whole mix as the EoT passes me at 7:15PM.


FEC202-16










































FEC101-16








































Comments

Popular Posts