OS FEC Trains 202 & 101 THUR. August 15, 2013

I told Dominick as I'm looking at the positions with both trains, I picked Micco as my guess for the meet. He really didnt think it was going to be Palm Bay this time, so he went ahead with my guess. My hypothesis became correct as the dispatcher lines both trains up for the meet in Micco. I head out to see FEC202-15 as ECH puts half his leg and arm out the window of the 708 & the 709 with Jim possibly ringing his neck after that lol. Covered hoppers, cement hoppers, rock hoppers and a CSX hopper on top with IM following behind as autoracks and deadloads are seen on the bottom EoT at 5:37PM. I head south on Old Dixie to see if Caboose Mikey is at the junction: No truck to be found. So I stayed at the block signal at MP215.4 and waited for FEC101-15 as the red light came on. Nice power leading as toots are given from the 717, Champion716 & Champion714 and they are all in numerical order. An 11,600 foot train of IM and wells is looking good tonight with no Ashley as the EoT is seen passing me at 6:10PM.

FEC202-15





















































 FEC101-15

 Block signal. MP215.4 - This signal goes red when the train is behind Walmart, MP213.3











































Comments

Popular Posts