OS FEC Trains 202 & 101 Saturday October 12, 2013

Dominick and I made a guess where the meet would be for FEC202-12 & FEC101-12. I guessed Palm Bay, he guessed Micco. Shortly after that, the dispatcher lined both trains for the meet in Palm Bay and as I know, Dominick doesn't have to wait long for both trains because he lives not too far south of Palm Bay Siding. Near the old Fellsmere Railroad, 103, 102 & Champion715 is seen leading FEC202-12 as they speed past me and a couple of friends who decided to watch the train with me( skateboarders ). Rock hoppers and cement tubs on top with no IM as manifest and autoracks are seen on the bottom. EoT at 5:43PM. Meet in Palm Bay complete as FEC101-12 is heard coming across the Roseland Trestle. Near the First Presbyterian Church next to the large curve at MP214( near Main Street ), 105 & 106 are looking clean pulling this 12,200 foot beast of rock hoppers and cement tubs with IM on the bottom. An Ashley is seen in the mix as the EoT passes me at 6:43PM. The sunset looks absolutely amazing as I bike home. What a view.


FEC202-12




































 FEC101-12
























































Comments

Popular Posts