OS FEC Trains 202 & 101 Thursday October 17, 2013

Catching FEC202-17 was a big thing on my agenda as everything of today just fell into place. Recently getting off the GoLine Transit bus from the college, I find him crossing Fort Pierce and with only a few minutes to spare to get to the crossing, I bike home, drop off all the stuff I don't need as I grab my camera and then head back out.( Safety vest and iPad were already in my bag. ) 15 minutes later, red light comes on at the block signal 0.6 miles south. Gates at 512WEST come down as ECH waves to me from the 100 & the 717 as himself and Jim get ready for the weekend. Rock and cement tubs on top with IM following behind as autoracks, 2 box cars, a short walled bulkhead and tanks are seen on the bottom. EoT at 4:32PM. Meet guess....me and Dominick battles it out. We couldn't be so sure so we said either Scottsmoor or Titusville, but my mind said it was most likely Titusville. Titusville was correct as both trains complete their meet as the 12,400 foot FEC101-17 heads south. The meeting for today got cancelled as I though I would not catch this train, but I end up going out for him anyways. Gates at 512WEST come down as toots are given from the 107, Champion 715 & Champion716LHF as this train of IM is seen heading south. No Ashley is seen on this train as the EoT passes me at  6:50PM.


FEC202-17


















































FEC101-17
















































Comments

Popular Posts