OS FEC Trains 202 & 101 Tuesday October 8, 2013

Dispatcher has both trains lined up for the meet in Micco as I head out to see the first catch of the day: FEC202-08. Chuggin' through the passing track at Gifford,( reason unknown )the red light pops on shortly after he crosses 99th Street. Gates come down as ECH poses for the camera from the 103 as 102 trails behind. Good looking power leading as rock, cement tubs, IM, manifest and autoracks are seen here. EoT at 5:29. Meet in Micco takes about the same time it would have as if they met in Gifford, but I hear the engines on the heavy duty FEC101-08 from Roseland as I prepare my cameras for him. Toots given from the 106, 710 & 426 as autoracks and IM are seen here. No Ashley but I DID however spot a slightly damaged EMP container. EoT at 6:01PM.


FEC202-08





















































 FEC101-08































 Slightly damaged EMP container.





















Comments

Popular Posts