OS FEC Trains 202 & 101 Thursday January 9, 2014

The rain ain’t got nothing on me as I head out to see FEC202-09. Filming on the EAST side of the tracks instead of the west, ECH nevertheless comes out on the tread and waves to me from the 104 & the CITX141. Reason of shooting on the EAST side is because a large coverage of clouds makes the light disperse evenly. The advantage of that is that you can film on either side and still get a good shot. Rock on top with IM following behind as autoracks, tanks, box cars, centerbeams and other manifest cars are seen on the bottom. EoT at 4:38PM. Before I saw this train, Dominick and I were at it guessing the meet. He said Pineda and I said Palm Bay. I became correct. Meet complete as I head out from Dunkin Donuts as I hear FEC101-09 honking at Roseland Road. Gates at 512WEST come down as the triple Champion train headlights are seen. Champion710, 715 & 711 all facing snoot nose forward as this marks the first time doing this year. Nothing but IM seen on this nice long train probably about 10,000 feet with no ASHLEYs in the mix as the EoT passes me at 5:36PM.

FEC202-09 Video Link                    FEC101-09 Video Link

FEC202-09











































 FEC101-09









































Comments

Popular Posts