OS FEC Trains 240( RRBX ) & 202 Tuesday January 21, 2014

My friend David Gooden and I had literally nothing to do after class, so we headed to the railroad tracks as I knew this will be our first time laying our eyes on the Ringing Bros. & Barnum & Bailey Circus Train. We walk around Downtown Vero Beach for a good 45 minutes until the monitor shows he is at Fort Pierce. Doesn't take long fro him to get here as FEC240-21 is seen with Champion716 & Champion703LHF leading as this nice circus train passes me by. I wave to a performer who was taking pictures as she waved back. Whoa, that's awesome lol. EoT passing us at 3:21PM. MoW truck is seen heading south as crossing signals have their gates lowered for a few minutes. FEC202-21 was trailing about an hour or so behind FEC240-21. I told ECH that I was going to be at Oslo Road and RIGHT NEXT to the street is a block signal, MP231,1. Nice shot south of this crossing as the tracks curve a lil ways before the street. Bells ring as ECH happily waves to me from the 101 & the Champion714. Rock and cement tubs on tub with IM following behind as box cars, tanks, flat cars, autoracks and coal cars are seen on the bottom. EoT at 4:35PM

FEC240-21 RBBX






























































 FEC202-21



















































Comments

Popular Posts